During a visit from a local artist, there was a request for an artist color that possessed a thicker, honey-like consistency. Sam and Leonard got to work, but the first versions of the paint seemed to dry before the paint was applied—but after a great deal of trial and error, from 1946 to 1949, an acrylic was ready for commercial production. . . and as they say, the rest was history!
- The largest assortment of professional grade, quality colors
- Pure pigments in 100% acrylic emulsion vehicle
- No fillers, extenders or opacifiers are added
- The largest selection of interference and iridescent colors
- All products made in the U.S.A.